Saturday, January 17, 2009

Another Ultrasound...

Last night we got to see another ultrasound of the baby. Scott was working in the ER last night and he called and said it was slow, so we could have one of the Dr.s do an ultrasound. It was so neat. Last time we were able to do one the baby looked like a little bean. This time there was a real looking baby in there. You could see its head, hands, belly... it was amazing. The poor baby had hiccups though, I know this sounds mean but it was really cute. We even saw the baby suck it's thumb. Oh, it makes it all so real! The Dr. that did the ultrasound told us even what sex he thought the baby might be. He wasn't really that sure... it is still a little early to see. But in a few weeks when we have our ultrasound with the OB-GYN we will be able to have a more positive answer. Anyway, just an update. Tried to load the pictures of the ultrasound on, but I couldn't get it to work. Scott said that he will try to help me... So, maybe next post. :)

8 comments:

Steph said...

Oh the perks of working in the medical field :)

Kirk and Joy said...

I am so excited for you. It is so fun to see the head, hands, and leg. I hope very thing it going good and continues to do well. Me and my sisters wanted to tell you that you look so cute.

Emily said...

Ash! You are so cute! Congratulations on expecting. That's sure exciting! My blog is private, but you're welcome to email me if you'd like an invitation. (jeffandemharding at hotmail dot com.) So glad to see that you are well and happy!
Love, Emily (Tew) Harding

Linda@CraftaholicsAnonymous said...

SO cool you get all these bonus ultrasounds! You HAVE to let us know what you're having. I am so excited for you! You will be such a cute little mommy! :) Someday we will have play dates with our kids. It will be so fun! (first we'll have to move a little closer to each other...)

Chad and Emily said...

Hey, no fair! You can't tell us the dr. told you what the sex might be and then leave us hanging!!! Ok, so we'll just wait for a few more weeks until you find out for sure! So happy for you!

Love ya, Chad and Em

Scott-ish Nomads said...

We're so excited for you guys, Ash, and love reading the baby updates. Love ya! M & K

Whitney & Charlie said...

Congrats Ashley! I happened upon your blog so I hope you don't mind, mine is private so if you want to be added just email me (whitand@live.com) That's so exciting, you look great!

The Cook Clan said...

Hey guys how are ya? I hear I missed out on a fabulous dinner! Maybe next time. Hey email me to get into our private blog. sweetstar3@gmail.com Oh sorry, this is Bethany and Scott.