Monday, February 23, 2009

BABY NEWS!!!

SO... We had our ultrasound Wednesday morning and the baby is doing great!
WE ARE HAVING A LITTLE GIRL!!!
We are soooo excited! It is definitely a girl. The ultrasound pictures are very definitive! We would have been excited either way. But, now that we know we can go shopping for all the fun stuff and know what we are having. Scott and I went out on Saturday night and bought three little baby girl outfits, our first purchases for a girl... they are so cute. Scott was really excited to pick out a newborn outfit; he didn't want one that she couldn't wear for a while. So, I picked out three and asked him which one we should get and he bought all three! Anyway, we are so excited for our little girl to come. We will post pictures of the ultrasounds for everyone to see.

5 comments:

Steph said...

Oh! Congratulations!!! Baby girls are soooo much fun! I am sure baby boys are, but as far as I am concerned, girls are the best. I am so excited for you!!

The Cook Clan said...

That is so exciting you guys! We are so excited for you. Just wait....girls are the best!!!

Linda@CraftaholicsAnonymous said...

YAY! a little girl! SO exciting! You'll have so much fun shopping for her!

Parrish Family said...

I'm so excited for you guys! I'm sure she'll be spoiled rotten even before she arrives! Hope you are feeling well. Miss you!

Chantel said...

YAY!!! I am so excited for you guys!We need to plan a trip in like a year so our babies can play together! :)