Thursday, May 21, 2009

Week 32 Pics

Here's some recent pictures that Bethany, one of our friends, took for us. She is into photography, so she offered to take some pics for us. We don't get too many chances to have both of us in any pictures together. One of us is always taking the picture and the other is in the picture. And yes we know this won't change... even after we have kids ;) It is so nice to have some fun pictures to keep for our memories... Thanks Bethany!!!!!
Belly's getting pretty big...

If you can believe it, I am quite a bit bigger now... Scott and I will post some pics of the belly this week, we are @ 34 weeks (only 6 more to go!) Man, I've got to start documenting better...


These are a pair of shoes that we bought before we ever got pregnant. We thought that they were adorable! It worked out so nicely, they were pink and now we are having a girl!
Love this one!!! So cute with Scott's hands making a heart.


5 comments:

The Cook Clan said...

I was so excited that the pics turned out so cute! Thanks for letting me take pics, it was super fun!

Linda@CraftaholicsAnonymous said...

Cute pics! What a cute baby bump!! I love the one where scott's hand is making heart. Hope you're feeling good!

Chantel said...

You look so good Ash! I love all of the pics! :) My faves are the "heart" and the one with the little shoes. How are you feeling? Are you getting excited? :)

Chad and Emily said...

Cutest belly pics I"ve ever seen! Very fun! Thanks for letting us all be a part of it even though we're far away.
Love ya!

Emily said...

All of those pictures are beautiful! They really are some of the cutest and most creative pregnancy shots! You are a doll!