Sunday, November 18, 2012

Just fun pics!


I promised a fun update... so here it is!  We had the busiest summer.  Between all the craziness of having two surgeries we really did have a wonderful summer filled with family, friends and fun!  

As I was looking back at the past months’ posts, I realized... I have got some serious updating to do!  There aren’t even pictures of when Declan was home and doing well.  So this post is dedicated to just random, wonderful pictures of our life with Declan so far.  I will post in a few days with more pictures of our summer; Paige’s Birthday, family visits, vacation,  his blessing (BLESSING... WOW!  I’m so behind!) and more!  So watch for them to be coming, I PROMISE they are :)

Here we go...
LOTS and I mean LOTS of pictures, but we all like those :)

Mommy and Declan
Big sister!  Still brand new, just a few days old :)
After we brought Declan home, she loved to help feed him.
  She loved trying to feed her own baby too!
Paige holding her new baby brother!
               
                        We went to the library for a fun carnival day and Paige had her face painted.  She loved it!
Crazy Tower!  And CRAZY face :)
Cuddling with Daddy!
So sweet... I love these shots!
So funny!  I was cleaning in the kitchen and turned around and this is how I found Declan sleeping.
 His arms were out like that for a good 5 min.  HaHa!
Paige loves drawing on the tramp with chalk... And yes, she has wings on.
She is always dressed up.  We have to convince her that she needs to leave her dress-up stuff at home.  We don't wear it out, she sure has tried though!
Paige and Daddy drew this picture on the trampoline of our family...
She even has Grandpa and Grandma in there.  They were visiting at the time!


Close-up!
Awww... He was so tiny!  Not so tiny now...
:(
I don't like it when they grow, makes me sad. 
So alert
    Declan... So sweet, SMILING in his sleep!
Paige loves the bunny ears that she got for Easter and wears them all the time.
Paige was eating some carrots for a snack... she disappeared and reentered the kitchen with bunny ears on, exclaiming that she is the Easter Bunny all the while munching on carrots.
Crazy Eyes!  She has got some of the funniest faces!
Paige tryin' to get in the shot 
First time we caught a smile on camera!
So tiny
I love this picture... Just caught him sucking on his fingers.  He did that alot, not so much anymore.
Paige never sucked her fingers or thumb.
My two cuties!

Silly girl!
Paige painted a shirt for Daddy for Fathers Day...
Our fun little tradition that we do every year.  And Scott really wears them.
And cute baby Declan in the back. 
And Paige has a blast making them every year, she especially loves to see Daddy wearing them.
She always says, "Hey Dad, I painted that for you!"
Tummy time... Oh my, sooooo cute!
Declan loves the jumping chair/swingy thingy... Don't know what is called, it hangs from the door opening.   LOVE, LOVE, LOVES it!  He gets going pretty high in there.  Kinda crazy sometimes!
Out for a walk in the wagon.
Paige absolutely LOVES Declan!
She constantly wants to touch him... Notice she is holding his hand, so sweet!  She is such an awesome big sister.  She is very helpful and wants to be by Declan any moment she can get 
Story time in the tent with Daddy

Paige LOVES books, and loves to read them in her tent :)
Doin' some tummy time. 
Another one... feeding Declan
My sister thought it would be fun to put her sunglasses on me.
I look pretty darn cute! 
Rice cereal for the first time. 
Didn't get much in his mouth, his bib was covered.

Just had to throw this one in for fun!  If you look closely, that is Paige in there!
She came in the kitchen and covered herself up with one of the drawers that holds some of her toys and she stayed like that for almost an hour!  You heard me, AN HOUR!!!!  Silly girl!  She has such a great imagination!

Ok, so that's it for now... More pictures to come!
I have some pretty great pictures from Halloween, can't wait to show those off!  And our family pictures that we had done recently!


No comments: