Sunday, August 30, 2009

Paige's Photo Shot

Ok, so it has taken me a few weeks, but I finally am posting some pictures of Paige that our friend Bethany took for us~ They turned out so cute!

This one is probably one of my favorites of Paige... It's a really neat shot!

I love this picture... just goes to show that from this point on at least one of our children in every picture will be pulling a funny face!
Ok so this is one of my other favorites. I love this one of Paige... this is Grandma Scott's favorite!
Another favorite...
This one has got Paige written all over it, one of the faces that Paige is famous for ~
This is the only picture of Paige smiling that we have! Love it when she smiles... just makes me melt every time. She is getting in this really fun stage (well every stage has been fun) where she has started talking to us, laughing and smiling. SO CUTE~

She wasn't so happy when we took the pictures, unfortunately

Love this one with Scott holding her

I thought this one was super cool with the black and white and her clothes in color... very neat!

She looks so long in this one~
Ok so like every picture is my favorite! But when my favorite person is in all of them how can I not love every single one... Adorable! So, have I offically earned obsessed Mommy status yet? ;)

Our wonderful little Family...

K... so this one is not so good of Scott and me, but I absolutely love the look that is on her face in this one!!! That's probably enough pictures... there were lots more that I really liked but I'm sure that everone doesn't need to see every single picture that was taken.
Ok, maybe just Paige's Grandma and Mommy :)

6 comments:

Linda@CraftaholicsAnonymous said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE all the cute pics!! She's so dang cute! love her headband and cute clothes!

The Cook Clan said...

Oh I'm so glad they turned out cute. It was super fun! Even though you didn't think she was very happy, I think we got some good ones. She is a doll, what can I say!

Kimberly Miller said...

She is gorgeous! What an expressive little face she has! Your pictures turned out wonderful!

Chad and Emily said...

Great family picutes. You will treasure them for years to come! Scott and Ash, we miss you. Give Paige lots of hugs for us!

Scott-ish Nomads said...

Oh, Ash, we love these pictures! What a sweetie!!!

Michael's Home! said...

Ashley your little girl is so beautiful just like her Mom. Thanks for letting others see your beautiful family pictures.